dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Sometimes people just don't give you the credit you deserve, and when you get that 'credit', people just talk behind your back and discuss the many reasons why you aint fit to deserve such credit.I think all will know what I'm talking about. Thank you Ivan for filling me in on this topic. U really are an unconditional friend. And I thank you for that. Maybe a hug or two, but not right now. Why is it people always can't stand it when others attain something? Not directly, but its obvious. I think its human nature but its so goddamn unfair. But then again life is unfair. So what the heck am I talking about? I have no damn idea. I'll try to accept them so as to minimize their feelings of anger and distress, but I hope that, if you're reading this, you go get a serious attitude adjustment. Cus if you're being petty at such things, then you really dont deserve your post. BUt i believe you do, cus RV has standard. So dont fail yourself and condemn some innocent soul. JM OUT |